Sonic's Adventure! Sonic's Adventure!

The best part is the Super Sonic Transformation. The best part in any sonic parody. Keep up the funny and great work!!

Pokemon Satire Version Pokemon Satire Version

For someone who doesnt really play pokemon, this was really funny. I do like the ending dubstep song for your credite. Do you know what that spicific song is called? Anyway keep up the hillarious work.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Pikachuu

Hillarious. Im pretty sure pikachu feels the same way, especially when he injurs his knee. hillarious vdeo. keep it up ego

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Very Hilarious

I've never laughed so hard when i saw this video. Especially the spell move the hero did. That joke is plaied out for too long now. Its about time someone stepped up and did that. Great anime. Keep it up!! This video will be one of my greatest vids. XD

Scott Pilgrim Opening Scott Pilgrim Opening

hmmm...

I honestly think you did a real good job on the whole flash. Even though it wasn't the original flash, its still a very good opener. keep up the good work

Movie Jam: Encounter Movie Jam: Encounter

Interesting

Oh man, it was funny from the beginning to the end. And then to have the skinny dog that looks like a rat rape dood, thats just wrong. But its about the storyline, not the flash. Great story. Keep up the good work.

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

Hmmm...

Its not about the way the art was created, its about how much time and effort it was put in the anime. If this is your first flash, good job. It made it interesting to watch. Im pretty sure if you keep p with the flashes, you will become very skillful in the future, so keep up the work. It was better than mine than what i did in the past, and all I did was create shapes.

P.S. Be careful eating what you eat next time.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

awesome

Awesome, awesome, AWESOM!!! Keep up the great work.

Luigi's Wonderland Luigi's Wonderland

Awesome

Completely awesome. Had me jamming at home. Excelent work dood!!!

I Love Dogs I Love Dogs

Interesting

The anime was funny once as soon as it came to the very end. Once as soon as the dog grinned, i knew what was going to happen. Keep up the good work.