Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

i just did the 5000 clicks and got the scarf to proove it. HOOOLLLLYYYY ShHHITTTTTTTTTT!!!!111!!1!!!!

Yamimash's Game Yamimash's Game

A unborn fetus child who has never seen the outside of his or her mothers womb can play this game. Yeah! It puts a smile on my face. Great job by the way.

Maze Game Maze Game

I understand that a lot of ppl are a bit furious when it comes to specific games that may seem to be boring to them, but I believe your game really works well. it was an idea that was created that works if continuously worked upon. If you do decide to put in a lot more levels as well as a mini soundtrack, that may be a bonus to some players. The game works well if you actually picture the way it was made. Keep up the good work.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

interesting

I don't know what other people are talking about. I thought the game was very interesting to play. Even though it was very long, as soon as you get all what you need to upgrade, then there should be no problem passing the game. I guess a lot of gamers don't have patience to play through the whole game. Anyway keep up the great work.

Villainous - Tower Attack Villainous - Tower Attack

interesting game

It took me no more than 5 hours to beat the game. it was really worth the game play. everything has been collected and won originally by rushing through the cities with a quickness. Even though it was frustrating with the prices to upgrade, it was alot of fun to play. keep up the awesome work!!! (o_0)

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

interesting

it took a while but i got to the dino part of the game. and then all of a sudden, Doc comes on,. had me ROFL! anyway keep up the good work.

Man in Gap Man in Gap

interesting

Nice flash. It can add a couple of more effects, but either than that pretty cool game. Keep up the good work.

Mass Mayhem 2 Mass Mayhem 2

Awesome game

Its a little difficult to begin with but eventually it has gotten better during the game-play. Keep up the good work you're doing!!

F*ck This Game F*ck This Game

F*CK THIS GAME

Really Cool Game. I didn't know till the very end that you had to continue with all of the games. plus the soundtrack really goes well with it as well. Keep up the great work dude!

Zombie Trailer Park Zombie Trailer Park

Cool game

I love zombie killing games. good game. i wonder what other games you will have in the future.