Sonic's Adventure! Sonic's Adventure!

The best part is the Super Sonic Transformation. The best part in any sonic parody. Keep up the funny and great work!!

Pokemon Satire Version Pokemon Satire Version

For someone who doesnt really play pokemon, this was really funny. I do like the ending dubstep song for your credite. Do you know what that spicific song is called? Anyway keep up the hillarious work.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Pikachuu

Hillarious. Im pretty sure pikachu feels the same way, especially when he injurs his knee. hillarious vdeo. keep it up ego

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

i just did the 5000 clicks and got the scarf to proove it. HOOOLLLLYYYY ShHHITTTTTTTTTT!!!!111!!1!!!!

Yamimash's Game Yamimash's Game

A unborn fetus child who has never seen the outside of his or her mothers womb can play this game. Yeah! It puts a smile on my face. Great job by the way.

Maze Game Maze Game

I understand that a lot of ppl are a bit furious when it comes to specific games that may seem to be boring to them, but I believe your game really works well. it was an idea that was created that works if continuously worked upon. If you do decide to put in a lot more levels as well as a mini soundtrack, that may be a bonus to some players. The game works well if you actually picture the way it was made. Keep up the good work.

Scissor Fist Air Raid Scissor Fist Air Raid

awesome

If i can give it more points than what i can originally give it, i would surely do so. This is one of the greatest songs i have came across and it has a low score. Sad times because they may not know the art and the sound of great beats. Keep up the good work!!!

Sausages! Sausages!

Sausages!!!

All it needs is to have Christopher Walkin say something about Keanu Reeves Sausages like on Robot Chicken. This is really funny. Keep up the good work!

JERK JERK

I love this beat!!!

Awesome dood. Keep it goin strong!!!